How to Evaluate Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Providers eBook
Companies are continually being challenged to safeguard their businesses from increasingly growing threats. Being able to prevent a breach or mitigate the damage of a threat quickly can make the difference between avoiding a major, costly disruption of your business – or paralyzing your company.
Why and When Should You Consider an MDR Partner?
There are three main questions you should ask yourself:
- Is an MDR solution right for your company?
- Is it the right time?
- Do you have the security and talent that you need?
- Keeping up with the technology, which can otherwise be a monumental challenge.
- Coverage that is 24/7 and 365 days a year, which is hard for a mid-sized company to do on their own.
- Saving money and preventing cyber attacks at the same time.
- Staying on top of the ever-changing threat landscape – as opposed to trying to do it yourself when it’s not your specialty.